You can register multiple devices with your Bluechain account.
You will need access to the Internet to install the app on another device. To reduce data usage, we recommend you use a Wi-Fi connection when installing the app. If you do not have a Wi-Fi connection, your phone’s mobile data service will be used.
Bluechain is supported on most modern phones and tablets. To see if your device is supported, see Supported devices.
Setting up Bluechain on your new device:
- Install the Bluechain app on your device from the appropriate app store.
- Start the Bluechain app on your device.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and tap Next.*
- You will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Enter the Code sent to you and acknowledge your agreement to the Bluechain User Agreement.
- Finally, enter your 4 digit passcode you set up on your other device.
Your device is now set up and ready to go.
*Note your new device may not have a mobile number. Wifi only iPads and tablets can be set up to use Bluechain through wifi. All devices for your account are registered through your original Registered Mobile Number.