If you have replaced a device because it was lost, stolen or broken, you can set up your account on the new device.
You will need access to the Internet to install the app on another device. To reduce data usage, we recommend you use a Wi-Fi connection when installing the app. If you do not have a Wi-Fi connection, your phone’s mobile data service will be used.
Bluechain is supported on most modern phones and tablets. To see if your device is supported, see Supported devices.
Setting up Bluechain on your new device:
- Install the Bluechain app on your new device from the appropriate app store.
- Start the Bluechain app on your device.
- When prompted, allow Bluechain to turn on or access the services it needs to operate on your phone.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number* and tap Next.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Enter the verification Code and acknowledge your agreement to the Bluechain User Agreement.
- Finally, enter the 4-digit passcode you set up on your other device.
Your device is now set up and ready to go.
*If you have changed your mobile number an can no longer access messages to the Registered mobile Number please contact support using the chat function on this page or by email to recover your account.